toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] Re: refnance it

From: Verity Belville
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] Re: refnance it
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 05:40:13 -0700

D g ea k r H g om g e O k wn m er,

Your c g re a di f t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV c N r x ea c l e n st k at e e and want I w MME b DIAT p E c b as r h to s k pen c d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L l OW e ER your monthly pa g yme o nt x s
by a third or more, here are the d n ea i ls p we have T t OD f AY:

$ 4 t 90 , 00 r 0 a k s l c ow a b s 3 , 6 f 5 %
$ 37 a 0 , 00 y 0 a p s l e ow a n s 3 , 9 l 0 %
$ 25 u 0 , 00 b 0 a z s lo x w a j s 3 , 3 k 5 %
$ 2 w 00 , 0 z 00 a n s l b ow a p s 3 , 5 s 5 %

V u isi q t o v ur web s q it f e

Verity Belville , Ap x pr h ova q l M s ana v ge k r

door after breakfast smoking an enormous long wooden pipe that reached
nearly down to his woolly toes (neatly brushed) €“ Gandalf came by.
Gandalf! If you had heard only a quarter of what I have heard about him,
and I have only heard very little of all there is to hear, you would be