toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] Re: wisuc refnnance

From: Itsaso Bernat
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] Re: wisuc refnnance
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 08:30:29 -0700

D s ea t r H x om k e O n wne n r,

Your c m re c di u t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV a VN r w ea w l e y st a at q e and want I t MME o DIAT y E c n as z h to s j pen p d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L l OW e ER your monthly p e aym v ent k s
by a third or more, here are the d x ea u ls v we have T j OD c AY:

$ 49 v 0 , 00 r 0 a f s lo u w a c s 3 , 6 p 5 %
$ 37 p 0 , 0 w 00 a x s l e ow a s s 3 , 9 g 0 %
$ 2 v 50 , 0 i 00 a f s lo y w a x s 3 , 3 n 5 %
$ 20 k 0 , 0 d 00 a q s l w ow a r s 3 , 5 o 5 %

V d is z it o c ur web s t it n e

Itsaso Bernat , Ap n g ova c l Ma a na i ge j r

opinion indeed) had altogether failed to think of something clever.
The other dwarves quite agreed when they got the message. They all
thought their own shares in the treasure (which they quite regarded as
theirs, in spite of their plight and the still unconquered dragon) would
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C6861E.D266C850--