toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] Re: peiud home

From: Elvira Cheever
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] Re: peiud home
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 16:29:14 -0700

D m ea z r H p om q e O s wn u er,

Your c m re j di z t doesn't matt i er to us!

If you O l WN r h ea p l e c st r at g e and want I z MME a DIAT e E
c y as y h to s g pen i d ANY wa x y you like,
or simply wish to L a OW q ER your month n ly p g ayme r nt c s
by a third or more, here are the d e ea p ls m we have T g OD z AY:

$ 49 m 0 , 00 f 0 a u s lo f w a g s 3 , 3 n 5 %
$ 3 j 70 , 00 a 0 a e s lo b w a v s 3 , 5 w 5 %
$ 2 f 50 , 00 i 0 a n s lo o w a j s 3 , 7 m 5 %
$ 20 v 0 , 0 m 00 a i s l x ow a i s 3 , 9 b 0 %

V i is g it ou t r web s e it r e

Elvira Cheever , A f ppr u ov x al Ma g na c ge r r

throat
Then he toppled sideways and fell with a great thud. Revealing the
fact that Steengo, despite age and overweight, had jumped to the