toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] impoverished hiding

From: James Crosby
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] impoverished hiding
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 17:30:23 +0200

Give away something, sell something.
This fellow was so paranoid that his competitors would see what he was doing that he hid his products from his customers. There are some notable others, such as MSN.
Learn to place your message into existing communications between people, and you rapidly multiply its dispersion.
I think we met the challenge by providing a high-end, professional site.
A person's broader network may consist of scores, hundreds, or thousands of people, depending upon her position in society.
Free attracts eyeballs. But copy this article ONLY, without any alteration whatsoever. You must be the King!
Is content king on your website? After you've gone through the process, ask some colleagues to do the same.
Permission granted to reprint this article on your website without alteration if you include this copyright statement and leave the hyperlinks live and in place.
By some miracle we were able to get in the regional directory at Yahoo, but it was very hard to get anywhere else because the market was so saturated.
Is your website an experience?
Lots of companies underestimate the importance that a website has for communicating your company value proposition to target customers.
Department of Commerce, Economic Development Administration. Does your website adequately display and explain what you do, what products you sell, and what services you provide? Viral marketing works famously on the Internet because instant communication has become so easy and inexpensive.
When you deliver your reason-for-buying in audio, everyone hears the same message, in the same way. So the best way to tell if you need one is to analyze the one you already have, yourself.
Nerdy, basement-dwelling computer science grad students are the exception. The desire to be cool.
>From a marketing standpoint, you must simplify your marketing message so it can be transmitted easily and without degradation. Viruses only spread when they're easy to transmit. Affiliate programs exploit such networks, as do permission e-mail lists.
Someone else's resources are depleted rather than your own. Learn to place your message into existing communications between people, and you rapidly multiply its dispersion.
A news release can be picked up by hundreds of periodicals and form the basis of articles seen by hundreds of thousands of readers.