toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] inadequate drug addict

From: Antoinette Hickman
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] inadequate drug addict
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 21:33:14 +0200

Without you, without your heart, without your understanding, without peace in your life, there can never, ever be world peace. How will their thirst be quenched?
People say if there is no war, there is peace.
Peace is possible with you. Then it becomes clear that in our life we want true happiness. You wish peace and goodwill to others. In the life of each human being, there is the possibility to experience supreme joy.
All you have to do is open this heart and let it in.
For that, I will give you the seed.
The entire world is telling us what we do not have.
This is what life is teaching us. We wander here and there, trying to be free of that pain.
This life that comes day after day is a miracle.
They will be what they are. Do you want the peace of your heart?
What do you want in your life?
This is something practical. People create expectations.
You can live in that peace. Others wanted to be more selective, and they formed a partnership with bees. They made a step to come onto land.
If you plant it and give it the water of trust, then definitely that seed will grow, and your garden will be beautiful.
When we are hungry, we need to eat. And that is the foundation that is the reality of your existence, of the gift you are given every day. But if a person does not have peace in their life, whatever they are trying to achieve will never succeed. As long as you are alive, your garden can be beautiful. This is what life is teaching us.
This is where I have the simplest ambition from my heart to be content.
In the life of each human being, there is the possibility to experience supreme joy.
People have made so many different advancements. But what if the one who is thirsty stops going to the water?
We see huge nations, countries, cities.
When you do something that benefits you and no one else is harmed, that is not selfish.
They had to form partnerships. You can awaken every day with admiration and a full heart. It is not the peace that people talk about, that if this happens or that happens, peace will come. Trillions have come; trillions will go. And when you start seeing that, your life will be filled with joy.