toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] avidly

From: Keith Lam
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] avidly
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 06:47:24 -0700

I had to stop and call my wife to help me find my way out.
No keyboard, no monitor, and it folds in half. Do you use fields or forms? , but the bummer is most ideas kinda suck when you do 'em. We sure know how to procreate!
It is pathetic when a grown man, stranded in the bushes, cannot open a can without a can-opener.
But running there wasn't as fun as I hoped it would be. How many features does it have, how many of them do you use? Same happens when someone is phoning, emailing or instant-messaging you. But I never ran this route before and it goes through the park with no trails visible on any map, so my estimate was off by about a mile.
Electronic book is for reading and maybe occasional writing. We need some kind of hybrid to really solve the problem.
So I started looking for a running club in and around of Calabasas. The problem with this, of course, is that I have contacts in all networks and I would hate to lose them. But I never ran this route before and it goes through the park with no trails visible on any map, so my estimate was off by about a mile.
But do you actually use this feature? But now that my wife saw Front Row in action I don't know if Vaio is going to hold for much longer. When I get an idea I try to get it out in the world as fast as possible. Perhaps, Thomas, you just need a better Tablet PC?
I don't, and I have very little desire to even try.
Simple, decentralized and doesn't require any new code to be written other than to put a few existing things together.
Do you know what it does? Nonetheless, feel free to voice your concerns.
At the post office they would just fetch your current mailing address and route the correspondence accordingly.
Do you use fields or forms? Then they stay around in your head like brain crack.
With track names like Bound Too Long, Ready For Action, Tough Guy, Trip Like I Do, Murder, Name Of The Game, Comin' Back and Starting Over they just have to be.
Otherwise leave a comment in this entry and I'll get back to you.
When I get an idea I try to get it out in the world as fast as possible.
We replaced our last Windows desktop with a shiny new Mac Mini. But personally I am not so optimistic.
However, there is no clean way to transfer my posts to this new website, so it'll take me some time to compete the transition.
, but the bummer is most ideas kinda suck when you do 'em. Although it probably won't stop me from using it. Perhaps, Thomas, you just need a better Tablet PC?