toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] gaiety

From: Baldwin Dougherty
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] gaiety
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 17:21:46 +0400

one in a wheel chair.
Reuse of the pencil-to-paper animation, which while awesomely done, should never be repeated - it wedges in your mind and when reused sticks out like a sore thumb covered in flourescent paint. Need to think about this, a lot.
What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
In other news, Colin and I went shopping in Nurnberg this past weekend. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? I lost my social security card and had to apply for a duplicate so I could get my paycheck.
What is your least favorite word? Otherwise, I could start right away: at the beginning of November! I lost my social security card and had to apply for a duplicate so I could get my paycheck. The guy who was doing this job was only acting because the guy before him was on leave with out pay so the position had to remain open. What is your least favorite word?
So please please please help me out! Yes, the point is to be as random and excessive as possible while creating distinct imagery with tongue in cheek. Reuse of the pencil-to-paper animation, which while awesomely done, should never be repeated - it wedges in your mind and when reused sticks out like a sore thumb covered in flourescent paint. What profession would you not like to do?
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
if a country recieves US foriegn aid.
a new tactic to the protesting. NOW DO AS I SAY OR I WILL SMASH YOUR FACE IN BITCH!