toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] healthily potato

From: Ernie Mayes
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] healthily potato
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 09:41:45 +0300

There are so many books written, some just to criticize other books. When it rains and there is a flood, even the rain comes drop by drop. Day and night we talked about what we would do. As long as you are alive, you can experience that joy.
To feel that understanding, to be in joy, to be in reality. What do you need to do with this life?
When it rains and there is a flood, even the rain comes drop by drop. I want to witness it.
Truly in this drop that we are resides an infinite ocean of peace.
It means that your garden can be beautiful and green and lovely.
The drop is separated from the ocean, and the ocean has moved into the drop.
There are so many books written, some just to criticize other books.
My yearning, my truest want is to feel alive, to feel this existence.
When you have that contentment, you truly have a life. Feel gratitude in your life every day.
And a story does not remove uncertainty. Your possibility of being fulfilled every moment is being sacrificed. You are who you are because of all of those things. Not in thought, but feel.
Reality that you can touch, that you can feel, that you can understand.
A drop cannot harm anyone, but when a drop joins with others, it can destroy cities and countries.
Your wealth remains as it is. If you plant it and give it the water of trust, then definitely that seed will grow, and your garden will be beautiful. Existence is an incredible miracle.
And only you can answer this question: Can you afford that? Take that enjoyment with you. That there is an understanding of what it means to be alive. Take something with you.