toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] disciplinarian

From: Felix Tapia
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] disciplinarian
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 14:54:34 -0500

I mean really, how many of us have anxiety about the prospect of being assualted by a smaller, weaker, slower opponent? Circle, circle, circle.
Sorry, had to brag a little. Well, for starters, form combines all those things while at the same time helping you remember your moves by acting as a sort of text book of techniques.
Now do an inventory: Shoulders relaxed? Not very appealing is it? People tend to seriously resent having their ass kicked, so if you do it to someone, the term LAST RESORT had best apply. Maybe some serious ones.
It tends not to happen.
That advice about stay calm is bad advice.
So give the kick over squat a try! It might surprise you.
The moon was bright enough to read by, the water was black and flat and silent, and we just floated and talked and fished. How about listening to your spouse or children?
After someone gets out of the hospital?
What follows is trickier, to say the least.
Make him do all the work by staying mobile and controlling your breathing. I mean really, how many of us have anxiety about the prospect of being assualted by a smaller, weaker, slower opponent?
So give the kick over squat a try! Why would they become paralyzed with fear? This stuff happens all over the country everyday.
Sorry, had to brag a little.