toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] rainy

From: Jake Bartlett
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] rainy
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 02:34:27 +0300

Both are significant milestones in their project.
Adrian looks at the errors in the various music metadatabases. It seems, though, that it should be possible to gather some information through newer and more common communication methods too.
It seems, though, that it should be possible to gather some information through newer and more common communication methods too.
Is there still a task distinction?
Why not focus on those?
Adrian looks at the errors in the various music metadatabases. that have been around for as long as computers started to connect to each other.
You can take a sea life submarine ride, see tsnuami demos, real-time temperature map or an airplane ride into a hurricane. As so many things have changed, I suspect that many of our long-held beliefs about our users also need to change.
Or, as more robust graphical user interfaces have been produced, has this answer changed?
Most of his dissection of the SL environment seems to come from what he picks up in conversation with others who probably have never actually explored the world either. This is no different that other web based communities, forums, etc.
However, sometimes you read a piece where the reporter is just completely off the mark and treads into water they are uncomfortable with. This might be the answer, although I have not seen data to support it.
As more system administrators come from a world in which they grew up with computers, does this answer change? I am not saying that the answer to my initial question is that system administrators now prefer to use a graphical user interface. It is an interesting survey of the types of errors and their possible sources.
This is no different that other web based communities, forums, etc.
Vance seems to pull out the most scandalous pieces of The Guardian article while completely ignoring the socially redeeming activities occurring in SL, as outlined in the same article.
We borrowed an idea from OpenSolaris and have designated several such issues as bite-sized bugs.
Is that long-held belief still true?