toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] unfamiliar

From: Miranda Haas
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] unfamiliar
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 01:28:31 -0700

Flat Screen TV, contemporary furniture and window treatments!
Must be Shomeret Shabbat and kosher.
Our exclusive designs can only be found at one place. Wall-to-wall wood flooring framed in ceiling and floor crown moldings. Flat Screen TV, contemporary furniture and window treatments! All designs are hand painted with hand calligraphy. com CLASSIFIEDS Section. Available immediately.
Near hotels, resturants and shuls for a most convienant location. Great for flying from coast to coast. Evening appointments available.
Under the supervision of the RCBC- Vaad Harobomin of Bergen County, NJ, we provide Cotton Candy, Popcorn, Pretzel, Hot Dog, and Sno-Cone machines for all events. Contact us for more information and to receive a copy of our e-portfolio. Contact us for additional paintings and more info. Evening appointments available.
We Have Amazing Prices!
If you plan on traveling in the next year and a half, plan ahead and get your coupons now.
All rentals come with a machine operator and delivery. All designs are hand painted with hand calligraphy. Perfect for newly married couple. Great for group bookings for simchas! " Was I disappointed with the "live" view after all that time?
We also do illustrations and custom teaching materials. We have done all the work for you, by checking their references, and making sure they are licensed and insured, all at No Cost to you.
Can easily be made into two apartments. Nobody likes having to look great be a financial burden, and neither do we. We have done all the work for you, by checking their references, and making sure they are licensed and insured, all at No Cost to you. Great for group bookings for simchas! Holiday rental, long or short term.
Visit us at: CoverYourHair. Contact us for additional paintings and more info.