toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] field day

From: Candida Ewing
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] field day
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 22:57:22 +0200

I may try to sell this pattern, but I promise to give you lots of free ones to compensate.
needless to say, much of my time was spent removing scissors from the general area of Truman's eyes. There's this guy, who evidently was in our high school class with us, although we didn't know him at the time. subway transfers with my co-blogger Victor, to meeting some nice Minneapolins on Northwest Airlines. To get candy, to avoid picking up, to show me that Everett was, indeed, the aggressor. My family has converted to the low-car lifestyle.
He's one of Jonathan's sister's projects. Evidently, I dropped my little knitted purse, full of my cell phone, driver's license, debit card. She turned out to be rather hilarious.
But I can never just finish a hat with a normal top, I have to make it sprout like the magical creatures that hats truly want to be.
Did she ever decide what went where?
" I turned to my companion, with whom I'd exchanged only a few words, and looked at his book, my prodigious pile of knitting. I designed and helped my mom sew all the bridesmaids dresses, in a variety of gorgeous reds and pinks and oranges.
Going down I wanted seven-minute miles to balance out those slower climbs. It won't surprise you, knowing me like you do, to hear that today my expertise is somewhere new. Won't you quilt along with me? I think I made good choices.
I'd been car dieting for the two months leading up to the event. Either way the crowd was cheery and knitting lots of socks, just as Larissa hoped. Oxfam, a British charity with an excellent reputation, works throughout the developing world for the benefit of the. And all together just getting to the starting line marked us as a part of an unknowably exclusive club.
We'll have local beer and wine.
But there's no doubting that this good idea, loved by many, has been embraced by the good team at Cafe au Play.
Not only is Licklick made imperfectly, but the very moment I completed him, Truman dunked him in the wading pool. Jonathan came home a few days later.
I'll be leading a committee to fix that somehow. I was always healthy, always concerned about the world around me, always trying to be better.