toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] foreclose

From: Jen Bridges
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] foreclose
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 10:28:26 -0500

But I call her Isabelita cuz her mom's name is also Isabel who also dances.
This is what I was hoping for to ensure that Isabela had a good performing experience.
Yet another early day to rehearse with a dancer.
It means that someone really does care about what I have to say! Can't explain, but I'm fully awake right now, and in a reminiscing contemplative kind of mood, so I write.
I wasn't trying to be the first, it just happened that way. Here are a couple of frames from the video file.
This is a flamenco doll on the piano in the studio. They had ideas about improving business, so I also referred them to, Nick, the owner of Cabanas. The folks at Cabanas are doing a fine job.
They had ideas about improving business, so I also referred them to, Nick, the owner of Cabanas.
People were raving about my website even back then.
I've earned a little vacation time, don't you think?
Aren't you glad I'm here to entertain you while you wile away on this rainy Wednesday morning?
>From there, it's just a matter of word of mouth. It means that someone really does care about what I have to say! So chances are she won't be available to dance here until the semester is over. They had ideas about improving business, so I also referred them to, Nick, the owner of Cabanas. The folks at Cabanas are doing a fine job. com was launched, it was nearly impossible to know everything that was going on unless you were "in the know. Little by little, we have to win the people over and turn them into our "evangelists. The owner of Cabanas was there and Steve and him totally hit it off discussing business ideas including a few to better promote the flamenco show here at Cabanas. On the way to Alliance Dance Institute in Alexandria, I passed by National Airport.
Wasn't necessary but still very thoughtful.
The folks at Cabanas are doing a fine job. Wasn't necessary but still very thoughtful. I swear, she must've put some subliminal messages in the music telling me "Stay home and read, stay home and read" cuz that's what I've been doing all weekend! I used to do shows with the mother, Isabel, years ago. She studied with Ana Martinez.
Man, am I bad or what?
She studied with Ana Martinez. Here are a couple of frames from the video file.
A light snack beforehand puts me in a good mood.
Aren't you glad I'm here to entertain you while you wile away on this rainy Wednesday morning? I wasn't trying to be the first, it just happened that way. The folks at Cabanas are doing a fine job.
Little did I know that in September I'd move next to a shopping district in Chevy Chase where I'd find lots of clothing like this shirt which I found at Filene's Basement for cheap! A few minutes ago, I just met a potential new housemate, a girl from Colombia.
Aren't you glad I'm here to entertain you while you wile away on this rainy Wednesday morning? Here are some pics from almost three years ago.