toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] Make your girlfriend happy.

From: Massacre K. Mesas
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] Make your girlfriend happy.
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 12:23:45 -0500

You'll get the best erection you can remember in many years for sure.

visit us

I might be wrong on some of the minor details, they werent important. Not the recommended way to store cigars, but much better than having none at all. In fact, wasnt there a certain amount of enthusiasm?I dont know why, but I felt as if a noose was tightening around my neck. You there, short and chunky, I called. How would you like that?Without a doubt I was just brimming over with talentor there was a shortage of revolutionaries on this planet. Friendly people, always willing to help strangers and all that I imagine. Rough-and-tough had slumped down and was moaning out of sight somewhere behind the bar. And while were asking questions, I would like to know who you are, and bow come you seem to throw more weight around than the great Count Cassitor? Im good at playing this kind of guessing game.