toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] Investor.com You'll hate to miss this

From: Investor.com abstain
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] Investor.com You'll hate to miss this
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 07:55:11 -0400

Reproaching yourself once again for missing out on another thing celebrated in the financial press? We won’t let it happen again. Keep reading, and you’ll find out.
Tendencies clearly indicate this stock will skyrocket in shortest possible time.
We have been keeping you posted on RR EF for the last
few days.We have watc hed the pric e steadily climb up and down
it is really beginning to get invest ors excited as their
hopes begin to become a reality.

Its not to late. R REF is still at a good pric e to get in
at just $0.75.

You’ll be stunned by the return this stock will generate for you.
Let your dollar chase always end successfully! May the trading luck be always with you!

We are expecting big news release tomorrow, that will
make the pri ce E xplode!

Jump in with R REF on Fri Morning and see just how
big your returns will be before the the pr ice reaches the top.

Learn more about exciting career opportunities at the State Department. first time they managed to win a World Cup match on penalties after three failed attempts. that may get sceptics from the media and supporters onside quickly. So what else will McClaren bring to the table? award, given to the tournament's outstanding player. 17. It was the Portuguese' 17th World Cup match in their history and the first to finish