toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] Unbelievable prices!

From: Jauntiness C. Withered
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] Unbelievable prices!
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 16:12:07 -0500

You surely like being in your 20s again and also wish if you had tried it.

visit us

In that case there might be a chance. And also put yourself out into the hall and see me tomorrow during working hours. At least five armed guards standing around the entrance, two more inside the truck as well as the driver and his assistant. We agreed that the next logical step would be the Cenerentola Spaceyards. You see this kind of outfit, with minor variations, on planets right across the galaxy. As it went by the doctor he slipped some papers into a holder near my head and waved good-by to me. I stumbled to a halt before it, as unable to fight as Angela had been a minute ago. That would be a shameand a waste, I told her with my best come-hither grin.