toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] Please confirm your new Support Center account

From: Alton Wagner
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] Please confirm your new Support Center account
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 21:54:46 -0700

I knew what to do.

You've Seen T.h.e.m On TV.
You've Read About Them In The Papers

Now you Can O.r.d.e.r it From our o`nline SHOP!

MX-MAN HAS HELPED OVER 10000000 MEN AROUND THE WORLD,G'AIN I'N'C'H'E'S...

Within the first 2 m`onths 99% of subjects studied had reported noticable
g'ains of 2-cm 6-cm.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee or we’ll return your money back!

Clit here: http://mountainparkvetclinic.com

christenson features in puzzle magazines, where maxiphotography makes the
straight-arm of a paper-clip took like a pylon and the pop-top of a beer-can
like a Picasso sculpture. Cold sick-sweat had broken on his forehead by the
time they reappeared.