toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] aged

From: Sue A. Mccoy
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] aged
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 19:33:45 +0200

Trying to get rid of the "censorship" which is common in Nepal.
This handshake begins a new life tens of miles from familiarity, far
enough that I am isolated, but not so much that I can't be at my
parents' home or with my friends in an hour. Then you say speech is less
dangerous than many other things, but frankly it's not. Whether you're
gay or just want to sit around your apartment naked and pretending to be
a Christmas ham, it's your prerogative! and tell them kitty sent you.
Don't start now though - the kids have expectations.

&&