toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] Don’t forget to ask for discoun t!

From: Hazel Goff
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] Don’t forget to ask for discoun t!
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 06:43:27 -0000

Dear,

Confused with your spam ads offering too cheap medications? You don’t trust abroad drugstores? Afraid to be fooled?

USDrugs is a leading US store which offers their customers most popular high quality medications, such as Men's Health and Women's health, Anti-Depressants, Pain Relief, General health, Weight loss, etc.

Ordering from us is easy. Just enter our web page and make order!
http://www.jujuq.hk

We understand your concern and hesitations. Please read one of our numerous testimonials which indicates that we are dedicated to customer satisfaction.
Robert, 35 years old, "I received the medications I ordered for my parents. They arrived wrapped and packed, in perfect condition. You have affordable prices. Now when I know that your service is good I’m planning to order again."

Ordering process has never been easier and more discreet.

Best regards,
Hazel Goff