tpop3d-devel

[tpop3d-discuss] tpop3 & mysql

From: ychsiao\(蕭淵鐘\)
Subject: [tpop3d-discuss] tpop3 & mysql
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 04:23:44 +0800

Hi:
        I used postfix+tpop3+mysql, now I have a problem,.
        I send mail to address@hidden, then use aliases method write to file
"/popmail/blah".
        Postfix send is ok, but tpop3 tell me the mailbox "+OK Welcome aboard!
You
have no messages at all."

        "/popmail/blah" have I send mail, but tpop3 can't read/list it.

        OS:FreeBSD 4.8
        postfix:2.0.15,
        tpop3:-1.5.2
        mysql:3.23.58

        tpop3d.conf :
        strip-domain:true
        append-domain:true

        mailbox: bsd:/popmail1/$(user)
        auth-mysql-enable:true
        auth-mysql-mail-group: mail
        auth-mysql-hostname: 127.0.0.1
        auth-mysql-database: grad91
        auth-mysql-username: blah
        auth-mysql-password: blahblah
        auth-mysql-pass-query: SELECT CONCAT(popbox,'$(local_part)'),
CONCAT('{md5}', password),'nobody','bsd' FROM grad WHERE uid='$(local_part)'

        Regards,
--
Yuan-Chung Hsiao (ychsiao), B.S. student,
Dept. of Information Management & Computer Center