tpop3d-devel

Re: [tpop3d-discuss] Postfix & tpop3d problem (virtual new mailbox permi

From: M. Boelen
Subject: Re: [tpop3d-discuss] Postfix & tpop3d problem (virtual new mailbox permissions)
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 10:24:22 +0100

I think you have to configure that in Postfix. I have the same "problem" with Exim. The solution is simple: most MTA's support file permissions of newly created files.

So check your Postfix documentation about this issue.

I cannot find this info in Postfix documentation. Please, can you tell me
solution for Exim? May be there is some Postfix analogy...

BR, Egor

In Exim: in almost every transport you can you the option 'mode = <file perm>'

I did a quick search and can't find any option for Postfix too.... Maybe you can ask the developer(s) of Postfix for such option?

Michael Boelen