tpop3d-devel

Re: [tpop3d-discuss] tpop3d[2209]: net_loop: timed out client

From: Arkadiusz Miskiewicz
Subject: Re: [tpop3d-discuss] tpop3d[2209]: net_loop: timed out client
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 23:08:25 +0100

On Wednesday 10 of December 2003 18:04, Matthew Trent wrote:
> We just had a discussion on timeouts yesterday. If you go back in the
> message archives, does it look like the same problem you're having?
Looks like the same. It looks like tpop3d for some reason stops sending data
and then says that client timed out (that's how it looks in tcpflow logs for
me).

> Does this seem to happen with certain mail clients?
Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6600, no idea about others.

--
Arkadiusz Miƛkiewicz    CS at FoE, Wroclaw University of Technology
arekm.pld-linux.org AM2-6BONE, 1024/3DB19BBD, arekm(at)ircnet, PLD/Linux