tpop3d-devel

[tpop3d-discuss]Mail Forwarder Wildcards

From: Bob Wyman
Subject: [tpop3d-discuss]Mail Forwarder Wildcards
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 15:27:42 -0400

Sorry if this has been addressed before, but I could not find anything when searching the archive. How can I implement wildcards such that all mail to a certain domain goes to a single user account without having to create an individual forwarder rule for each address. I have tried to use a wildcard in the VE-forwarder script to no avail. Thanks in advance.

Example
A client of ours wants address@hidden to go to user joeschmo. They will then grab the mail from the joeschmo account and parse it for delivery locally on their own box. This server will be a backup for them if their primary mail server goes down.

Sincerely,
Bob Wyman