filename completion ntemacs cygwin latest tramp - problem with eieio ?

From: Thomas Haselberger
Subject: filename completion ntemacs cygwin latest tramp - problem with eieio ?
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 11:56:22 +0100

hello,

i'm using the very latest tramp from cvs with ntemacs and cygwin.
contecting, editing etc. works fine.

when i try to complete a filenam via TAB the first completion list shows up,
going on from that with TAB makes the following happen - excerpt of the
messages buffer:
tramp: Sending the Perl `mime-encode' implementations.
tramp: Sending the Perl `mime-decode' implementations.
tramp: Checking remote encoding command `mimencode -b' for sanity
tramp: Checking remote decoding command `mimencode -u -b' for sanity
tramp: Checking to see if encoding/decoding commands work on remote host...done
Reading directory /address@hidden:/oracle/home/thaselberger/...done
Making completion list...
Password for address@hidden:
ange-ftp-get-passwd: Quit
Quit

so this must be a side effect of the loading of eieio-opt.
any ideas how to track this ?

regards,
        tom

--
thomas haselberger
software engineer

ucp morgen | tomorrow is today

tel: +43-5574-76900-12
fax: +43-5574-76900-99
mobile/sms: +43-676-6688637
snail: dammstrasse 4, 6923 lauterach, austria
url: http://www.ucpmorgen.com

Visit us at 3GSM World Congress 03:
Cannes, 18/02/03 - 21/02/03, Hall 2, Booth F37

This message is considered confidential and may contain priviledged
information.
We do not authorize any person other than the intended recipient to read, copy
or make use of its contents. If this message has been sent to you in error,
please advise the sender of the error and immediately delete this message.
While we utilize anti-virus software, you are solely responsible for ensuring
that any e-mail or attachment you receive is virus-free. We disclaim liability
for any damage suffered as a consequence of receiving any such virus.

Please note: our e-mail and website address has changed to ucpmorgen.com