Re: Connection function

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: Connection function
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 11:37:53 +0200

Harry Putnam <address@hidden> writes:

> There seems to be quite a lot to talk about on initial connect.
> I wondered if one can circumvent any of the conversing once a host has
> been accessed.  Somehow save all the pertininent answers?

This has been talked about before.  Another idea that I have is to
assemble a shell script that finds out all the answers, to transmit
that to the remote host, run it there, and then read the answers all
in one go.

But for the moment, I was going for functionality instead of speed.
--
This line is not blank.