Re: VALtUdM news

From: Sly Riley
Subject: Re: VALtUdM news
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 17:26:07 -0700

Hi,

ra

http://www.tevoncoast.com

sign of peace. Bard went out to meet them, and with him went Bilbo.
We are sent from Dain son of Nain, they said when questioned. We
are hastening to our kinsmen in the Mountain, since we learn that the
kingdom of old is renewed. But who are you that sit in the plain as foes
before defended walls? This, of. course, in the polite and rather
old-fashioned language of such occasions, meant simply: You have no