pueril 9785

From: Jacqueline Clower
Subject: pueril 9785
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 15:36:25 -0700

Hi,

X & n a x
S O m &
A m o x / c i I l / n
C i A L / S
L e V / T R A
T r & m a d o I
V / a G R A
P R O z & C
A m B / E N
M e R / D / A
V A L / u M

http://www.faerhuncasz.com

others besides, and they had all escaped, so they might be said to have
had the best of it so far. But the wizard called them to their senses.
We must be getting on at once, now we are a little rested, he said.
They will be out after us in hundreds when night comes on; and already
shadows are lengthening. They can smell our footsteps for hours and
hours after we have passed. We must be miles on before dusk. There will