Re: 409 CtALLlwS

From: Michelangelo Shurtliff
Subject: Re: 409 CtALLlwS
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 08:23:11 -0700

Hi,
S O M &
A M B \ E N
M E R \ D i A
V A L \ U M
C \ A L i S
L E V \ T R A
P R O Z & C
X & N A X
V \ A G R A
http://www.orancebut.com

Thorin a key with a long barrel and intricate wards, made of silver.
Keep it safe! Indeed I will, said Thorin, and he fastened it upon a
fine chain that hung about his neck and under his jacket. Now things
begin to look more hopeful. This news alters them much for-the better.
So far we have had no clear idea what to do. We thought of going East,
as quiet and careful as we could, as far as the Long Lake. After that