[Info] for Monday your pr man is back HYWI.PK

From: fbcfnhw hdkjcsxoh
Subject: [Info] for Monday your pr man is back HYWI.PK
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 14:18:34 -1200

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.The sun will shine into our yard to. Waking up with the chickens.Too little too late. Useless as tits on bull. A place in the sun. Your ass is grass.Spring rain, Fall gold.Watered down.Shake like a leaf.Walking on thin ice.Sweet as honey. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Walking on thin ice.The silly season. Rain, rain go away; come again some other day.Root it out.Walking on thin ice.Sour as a green apple.