Re: aezun 942

From: Gergo Andersen
Subject: Re: aezun 942
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 11:29:35 -0700

lj
r 5
nh
0% w
oe
ith u
ia
s http://www.lewamersde.com

them. I am sure we are very unsafe here, he said, and I dont see the
point of sitting here. The dragon has withered all the pleasant green,
and anyway the night has come and it is cold. But I feel it in my bones
that this place will be attacked again. Smaug knows now how I came down
to his hall, and you can trust him to guess where the other end of the
tunnel is. He will break all this side of the Mountain to bits, if