to kyjad

From: Gintare Lawerence
Subject: to kyjad
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 12:15:00 -0700

Be e st S b el p li z ng Wa v tc s he z s

R u OL p EX
CA h RTI m ER
B l REI j TLI v NG
B h VLGAR z I
O f MEG q A
PA y TE j K P h hilipp m e and ma d ny o z ther

Han n dba c gs & Pu f rse z s, T g IFFAN a Y & CO J g ewerl l y

Or w de o r T s ODA j Y and s a ave 2 z 5 % http://allkswissselect.com

fourteen and be done with it. Mr. Lucky Number? I am pleased to hear
that you had other business in these parts besides my gold. In that case
you may, perhaps, not altogether waste your time.
I dont know if it has occurred to you that, even if you could steal
the gold bit by bit-a matter of a hundred years or so €“ you could not
get it very far? Not much use on the mountain-side? Not much use in the