Re: tramp-1.33 (upstream 2.0.54) XEmacs Pre-Release is broken in XEmacs

From: Pete Forman
Subject: Re: tramp-1.33 (upstream 2.0.54) XEmacs Pre-Release is broken in XEmacs (OT)
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 15:42:09 +0100

At 2006-10-13 20:46 +0200, Artemio Gonzalez Lopez wrote:
Sorry this is actually off topic, but in the last month or so this list seems to have died off completely (this is the only message I got in over a month), I have found no updates in CVS in the last month, the link to the xemacs-beta list on the main xemacs page is broken, etc. Do you know if the xemacs project has moved somewhere else, and if so where to?

They should be back but you may need to resubscribe.

http://www.xemacs.org/About/XEmacsServices.html#issue32

--
Pete Forman                -./\.-  Disclaimer: This post is originated
WesternGeco                  -./\.-   by myself and does not represent