error when opening files with sudo method

From: Brice Waegenire
Subject: error when opening files with sudo method
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 10:16:40 +0100

Hello,

When I try to open a file of more than a couple of ko in size, via
TRAMP, it fail the first time with a "setq: Args out of range". Then
if I try to open it again it wrok.
This doesn't happen on very little files.

Here is the *Messages* buffer:
Tramp: Opening connection for address@hidden using sudo...
Tramp: Sending command `exec env SHELL=/bin/sh sudo -u root -s -H -p
Tramp: Waiting for prompts from remote shell...done
Tramp: Found remote shell prompt on `noisette'
Tramp: Opening connection for address@hidden using sudo...done
C-x C-j is undefined
Tramp: Inserting `/sudo:address@hidden:/srv/salt/workstation/service.sls'...done
setq: Args out of range:
"/sudo:address@hidden:/srv/salt/workstation/service.sls", 4111, 53

I have attached the result of a TRAMP debug buffer with verbosity set to 10.