tramp execute org-mode code-block on remote server

From: sromanz
Subject: tramp execute org-mode code-block on remote server
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 05:08:40 -0700 (MST)

Hi

I am using emacs 26.1 on MacOS and tramp 2.3.3.26.1.  I would like to run
scripts on a remote server running Ubuntu 18.04. Tramp works very well and
runs the scripts, however, since I am working in bash, all path definitions
are not read. I have tried to set the tramp-methods variable with the
following command in my configuration file (as found in this mailing list)

(setcdr (assoc 'tramp-remote-shell (assoc "ssh" tramp-methods))
'("/bin/bash"))

however I was not successful.

Is there anything else that I might try?

--
Sent from: http://emacs.1067599.n8.nabble.com/Gnu-Tramp-Dev-f238594.html