Re: Question for Per-Connection Local Variables

From: Fredrik Salomonsson
Subject: Re: Question for Per-Connection Local Variables
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2021 19:15:38 +0000

Hi Michael,

> Criteria values of :protocol or :machine are strings, not regexps, see
> the docstring of `connection-local-criteria-alist'.

Ah, ok. I completely missed to check that. Thanks for clearing that up.

> If you want to set it for some hosts only, you must do it for every
> host name. If you want to set it for all hosts, you can simply leave
> the :machine entry out.

I need to set this for hosts on a specific domain. I don't want this to
be set for example on my machines on my LAN. Although I'm using a
different username for those machines so maybe I can use :user to
control this.

Anyway I'll keep experimenting, thanks again for the help!

--
s/Fred[re]+i[ck]+/Fredrik/g