[BUG] Tab completion over tramp in eshell hangs emacs

From: reza
Subject: [BUG] Tab completion over tramp in eshell hangs emacs
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 12:53:11 +0000

Hi Michael

I started emacs with "emacs -Q" opened an eshell and changed path to a
ssh remote (cd /ssh:...) then I typed "tar --warning=no-timestamp -xf "
and hit tab to autocomplete, but emacs hangs and my only option was to
kill it to recover.
Looks like a bug to me, strangely it does work when I only use "tar -xf "?

Best regards,
Reza