tsp-devel

[Tsp-devel] Continuous integration ?

From: Stephane GALLES
Subject: [Tsp-devel] Continuous integration ?
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 22:57:08 +0100

Hi,

I was wondering...maybe it's overkill...but...

...In order to catch the compilation problems as soon as they
appear, would anybody be interested in a basic cruisecontrol setup
for TSP ? (at least to test a fresh cmake+make when something
is checked in, and maybe later, with some sanity test)

I don't have a continuous integration server up 24/24, but
I can offer to write the cruisecontrol configuration file
and the build script adapter and someone could deploy a cruisecontrol
configuration in a Tomcat on a real build server.

Stephane.

Ref :
http://cruisecontrol.sourceforge.net/
http://www.martinfowler.com/articles/continuousIntegration.html