tsp-devel

Re: [Tsp-devel] GtkExtra needed for current gdisp+

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [Tsp-devel] GtkExtra needed for current gdisp+
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 15:06:55 +0100

2007/11/17, Stef Euskadi <address@hidden>:

> Sorry, it was late in the evening...
> By the way, my PC is very old and I do have many problems with it, as it
> crashes all
> the time for memory reasons... I was in a hurry for committing my things...

Ok no problem.

1) I did fix the compilation error in order to avoid
    to keep compilation error on CVS for too long.
    I did 2 things for that:
        a) put IF(GTK_EXTRA_FOUND) around
            concerned source file / target link etc ...in the CMakeLists.txt
        b) comment out gdisp_initPlotSheetSystem call
             in gdisp_module

2) I will help you with a proper gtk extra detection for
    clean conditionnal compilation.

Now I have a question,
Do you need a computer in order to be able to
continue your targa development?

If yes do you want us (all tsp-devel subscribers)
to try to find a suitable one?
May not be a fresh new computer but may be old-one
which would be enough to continue your development?

--
Erk