tsp-devel

[Tsp-devel] A document generator for DTest

From: T. Decherf
Subject: [Tsp-devel] A document generator for DTest
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 11:55:36 +0200

Hi,

Didier Barvaux and me have the need of generating test reports when using DTest. We propose here a possible implementation of a document generator which is totally independant. However it would probably be convenient to have such functionalities integrated inside DTest. The attached document details the main goals of the project. Please let us know if you are interested in such an evolution in DTest. Remarks and propositions are of course most welcome.

Regards,
Thomas