tsp-devel

Re: [Tsp-devel] blackboard under win32

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [Tsp-devel] blackboard under win32
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 16:49:46 +0200

2008/5/13 sanhes guillaume <address@hidden>:

> Hello Yves,
>
> My internship with B2i ends in three month thus I have three month for
> working on TSP
>
> my first works will be tested a cross compile

Guillaume as you should have noticed CMake 2.6.0 is out, this is the first
"stable" version of CMake which officially support cross-compilation:
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_Cross_Compiling

Fred (Deweerdt) did already experiment cross-compiling TSP (for a leon target)
with CMake using a beta version of CMake.

With this new version CMake has new build generators one for Code::Blocks
(http://www.codeblocks.org/)
and one for Eclipse CDT4 (http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/Eclipse_CDT4_Generator)
which is interesting too easier build on various platform since both
Eclipse and Code::Blocks
are available on various platforms.

(I've never tried cross-compile config with those Generator though)

> I hope I can well advanced in this project before the end of my internship.

Off course you will :-)
Do not hesitate to ask for advice or help here on the list.

--
Erk