tunnel-list

[tunnel-list] re:Order now and save on your medication!

From: Tom Rosen
Subject: [tunnel-list] re:Order now and save on your medication!
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 21:17:10 +0480

Dear Customer.

Take advantage of our Christmas discounts in USDrugs store.

USDrugs online store provides clients with the wide range of top quality medications. Here you can order medications from Men's Health, Anti-Depressants, Pain Relief categories online.

It is a convenient, private way to obtain necessary medications directly from the USA.
No scamming and no frauds!

Ordering from us is easy. Just enter our web page and make order!
http://www.giizmoch.hk

Order now and save on your medication.

Best regards,
Tom Rosen