uncc-dev

[Uncc-dev] Anglican sill

From: Net Couch
Subject: [Uncc-dev] Anglican sill
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 05:03:53 +0200

If not for the fun, simply to see if I can remember what never happened in my mind because I was too wasted. I have to try and keep from talking in hopes that it can heal before doing any demonstrations for my company this week.
I realize how different my writing comes across as written versus spoken. A bit of a misanthrope, you often see others as weak, ignorant, and inferior.
but heres the tale through pics.
evidently, reflection is the one thing for which I do make time.
Last night I went through my old livejournal. It was a hush hush plan that a few of the guys from Texas were going to a strip club. SHe was just showing off her intelligence. evidently, reflection is the one thing for which I do make time. This week was productive - I squished fingers AND toes moving big shelving units around for some odd reason.
It was interesting seeing the things that were central in my life during my first two years in Austin.
but heres the tale through pics. The only way to move beyond that point is knowing the password, or having to perform an embarrasing task on camera for everyone else in the bar to see! You posses a sharp and keen intellect.
I felt like David Sedaris in a way as I read my memoirs to my girlfriend. Turkey with the family turkeys. evidently, reflection is the one thing for which I do make time. There were other kids that she got to play with too - she loved that!
And I promise to post some pictures soon.
It was my first introduction to the real world of business partnerships and big sales.
Now we are chilling with Grandpa and Grandma Sippy - watching the race and chillin!
It was interesting seeing the things that were central in my life during my first two years in Austin. The singer shoots him a glare, or as much of a glare as possible, considering the purple bruising around his left eye.
Last night I went through my old livejournal.
I got word of this, asked my girlfriend for permission, and dressed to impress. or, in a more likely scenario, look at me with understanding condescension and think to himself that I am overextending myself and not taking adequate time to reflect and take care of myself.
I have to try and keep from talking in hopes that it can heal before doing any demonstrations for my company this week.
It was interesting seeing the things that were central in my life during my first two years in Austin. but heres the tale through pics. You posses a sharp and keen intellect.