uncc-dev

[Uncc-dev] Today's Cribsheet

From: Ladonna Stevens
Subject: [Uncc-dev] Today's Cribsheet
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 00:21:13 -0800

get in early and build a good position Fw: ATTENTION - Recent US Market News
big news break on up and coming company
_____________________________________

Access Wall Street Apparel Manufacturing Associates, Inc.
Recipe for Market Gains?

Symbol OTC : APPM
Current Price : $0.06

The Bull is Back in Select Small Caps

Huge news expected out on APPM, get in before the wire, We're taking it all the way to $1.00

about to explode - time to build a good position
Watch it like a hawk and get in before the rush

TheMicroCapJournal

About the Company
We are a multifaceted management/development company concentrating on the world of Fashion and Music.
Our affiliates and partners offer 4 decades of experience
and recognized success in their respective fields.
With offices in New York City, Miami and Zurich, we are
in touch with the pulse of the "fashion forward".

Climb Aboard the Small Cap Gravy Train
Investment Idea For You
Will Shares of This Company Move Higher?