uracoli-devel

Re: [uracoli-devel] Probleme mit SCons

From: Axel Wachtler
Subject: Re: [uracoli-devel] Probleme mit SCons
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:07:18 +0100

Hi Thomas,

I'm going to answer in english, since it is an international list
for german see below.

The encountered problem is coming from using Python 3.x. I just did
a build with Python 2.x and Scons 1.2.0 and it worked fine.
There was essential changes from Python 2.x to 3.x and you will need
a conversion script to transform all python related stuff.

So I decided to stick with Python 2.x until there are urgent needs
to change to 3.x.

To fix your Windows XP setup, I recommend to deinstall Scons and
Python 3.x and redo the installation with Python 2.6 or 2.7.
and afterwards reinstall Scons 1.2.0.

Cheers, Axel

PS Short version in german ;-) Das Problem kommt wahrscheinlich von Python 3.x,
die
Scripte und Sconsfiles sind alle fuer Python 2.x. geschrieben. Deinstalliere
bitte Python 3.x und Scons von deinem PC und installiere danach Python 2.x
und Scons 1.2.x.