uracoli-devel

Re: [uracoli-devel] Wrong RSSI value in usr_radio_receive_frame()

From: uracolix
Subject: Re: [uracoli-devel] Wrong RSSI value in usr_radio_receive_frame()
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 22:07:19 +0200

Hallo,

Am Samstag, 24. April 2010 21:16:05 schrieb Joerg Wunsch:
> As address@hidden wrote:
> > Another option would be to hand over the ED value after conversion
> > to dBm according to the transceivers datasheet (RSSI_BASE_VALUE).
>
> I think that makes sense.

I did check in the proposed changes. uint8_t rssi moved to int8_t. Since there
are no RSSI_BASE_VALUES defined in the transceiver templates, the ed parameter
is valid from 0 to 84, 255 which means invalid is -1.

How do we shall map 255 in the future (after subtraction -91 from ed) ?
Makes +127 sense ?

B.t.w. the mainline is broken, we need to fix the IRQ handling in wibo for
RFA1.

Cheers, Axel