uracoli-devel

[uracoli-devel] regarding the hif_put_blk() function

From: rifo rifo
Subject: [uracoli-devel] regarding the hif_put_blk() function
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 06:25:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

This is my first post to uracoli list. Thanks to all developers for sharing
such a project with the community.
My question will be related to the hif_put_blk() function in hif_uart.c file.
I am still in the "getting used to" phase with AVRs so please bear with me if
my question is basic.

That said, why don't we use a sei() at the end of the hif_put_blk() function.
What I see is we copy the status register and disable interrupts globally in
the beginning yet at the end we only load the status register and do nothing
about the interrupts.
I think I am missing something critical yet can't find it on my own :)

Thank you very much for your help
rifo