uracoli-devel

[uracoli-devel] Promoting the project

From: uracolix
Subject: [uracoli-devel] Promoting the project
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 22:15:49 +0100

Hello all,

I hope you have nice christmas preparation time.
See in the blog, what I did in the last weeks (unfortunately
not much for the project :-( ).

In order to push the things forward, Matthias (b.t.w. @Matthias: Welcome in
the group of developers!!) came up with the idea to present the project at
the Linuxtag in Chemnitz in March 2011. Therefore we need an abstract.
Initially Joerg and Daniel came up with the idea to present a distributed
temperatur logging system. RadioFaro+Arduino will be the plattform to show
how easy it is, to programm the wireless nodes. Python will be used to
implement a webserver.

Here is the CVS Link to the abstract (in german :-/ ):

http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/uracoli-appnotes/linuxtag2011/?root=uracoli

cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/uracoli \
    co uracoli-appnotes/linuxtag2011

With the command:
   asciidoc callforpapers.txt
you can create an html file for better readability.

Enjoy christmas celebration, I keep my fingers crossed that Santa brings nice
gadgets, Cheers, Axel