uracoli-devel

[uracoli-devel] Changes in the xmpl concept

From: Axel Wachtler
Subject: [uracoli-devel] Changes in the xmpl concept
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 12:06:25 +0100

Hallo, for the source package I changed the concept for the example build.
Formerly there was one apsfile and makefile per example and board.

Now there is one makefile per example which holds all board configuration.

make -f xmpl_hif.mk rdk230

builds the examples for one board.

The apsfile will follow soon with this concept.

This change reduces the number of files from roundabout 1400 to 63.
Also I'll remove the bin/xmpl*hex files from the package, which saves another
720 files.

Cheers, Axel

Axel Wachtler
Mail:        address@hidden
Fingerprint: FA2C 4FB1 AC18 5FA3 F4F1 1114 3F38 E0DF 8C3A DC95
Public Key:  http://www.keyserver.net
Wer abnimmt, hat mehr vom Telefon.