uracoli-devel

Re: [uracoli-devel] Version 0.2.0 released + Chemnitzer Linux Days 2012

From: Daniel Thiele
Subject: Re: [uracoli-devel] Version 0.2.0 released + Chemnitzer Linux Days 2012 + Tic-Tac-Toe-Hardware
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 23:07:44 +0100

Hi all,

As Axel mentioned, the Blinken-lights implementation was running as a side
effect for the Tic-Tac-Toe Board development. I can state that is was very
satisfying to use all the things from the uracoli tree (which grows and
grows) and let them play together. We could reuse a whole bunch of code
snippets and maintain the adaptions on a separate branch in the mercurial
repository, which by the way figured out as a very convenient and friendly
VCS.
We also got some useful input on how to simplify usage of the build and test
environment. And finally got some real life application for the wireless
bootloader WIBO. Seems like it would be necessary to work on little projects
like this more often to keep spirit high.

Good luck for the Chemnitzer Linux Tag.

best
Daniel