uracoli-devel

Re: [uracoli-devel] Sleeping

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [uracoli-devel] Sleeping
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 18:06:00 +0200

As Joerg Wunsch wrote:

> Make sure the OCDEN fuse it set to `1' (ie., turned off).

Oh, other pitfalls I've been trapped into ... make sure about the
state of *each* of your IO lines.  In my case, I once ran into the
situation where a PWM output line was still active, and depending on
the timer state when the device fell asleep, it could be either 0 or
1.  In `1' state, the output sourced a substantial amount of current
into the surrounding circuitry ... so while the timer stops
automatically during sleep, things like PWM outputs are better turned
off before. ;-)

Also make sure there are no floating IO pins.  Either make them inputs
with pull-ups enabled, or outputs tied to GND.